Monday, November 9, 2009

Now that the movie is done.

This movie that I have been working on was crazy. It involved many man and woman hours and I have been very exhausted helping with it. Now that it is over I will try to start this blog off right. I am reading a book called Sick Puppy by Carl Hiaason. I will tell you all about it when I have finished it. I also picked up some CD's from the library and plan to review those as well.

Things are starting off very slowly for American Bard, but that means that things have started. I am still looking for a van. If you have any connections for a good van, throw me an email. I also need a guitar. I keep looking for one, but I just can't find the one that fits. I know it will jump out and slap me when I do.

Go make a new friend.

Read some more books to.

No comments:

Post a Comment