Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Play

So I started working on a new play. It's called Guy's and Doll's. The town of Cheshire is putting it on and like Footloose (the one I just crewed for last week) I am constructing sets and getting to know general set dressing. It's pretty interesting overall. The director of this play is this old hippie guy that drives an almost exact copy of my dad's pick up.

I've been working for Russ Martin and although the pay is next to negligible I get to go to restaurants with him. Today I went to two. The first was this coffee shop. It had all the knick knacks that my mother would want. I had an everything garlic bagel with pbj. It was fantastic. Then for dinner we went to the Waverly Tavern where we had fried Calamari. I was surprised how tasty it was.

American Jubilee starts shooting on Saturday. Then I leave for the west coast.


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment