Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baton Rouge

I am sitting in a coffee shop in Baton Rouge Louisiana. It is kind of right near the campus of LSU. Some friends and I walked around the school yesterday. It was nice. There are green swamps everywhere here. I keep thinking I might jump into one, but then I don't. Maybe if I had someone to jump with.

The other night the people I am traveling with and I stayed in Sam Houston state park. We chased Armadillos around all night with a flashlight. I had a ball.

We are heading to New Orleans. I am going to get a catfish po'boy when I get there. It is like a catfish grinder. I am stoked for it.

Yesterday I had fried Alligator. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Next time you are in the bayou you should try it.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having a ball cuz. And fried gator is awesome. When you get home we gotta get together. Have fun on the rest of your trip. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete