Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Comin down the pipe










Lots of things going on in the world of this man. This is a picture of myself working of the set of Sensory Perception, a film being made in CT. I am operating a jib with a camera on the end of it. I was exhilarated.




This weekend is a trip to New York to see a man named Tobacco who plays in a band called Black Moth Super Rainbow. I love the city so it should be an enjoyable time. I am going to Ryan Casey the director of Crushing Pennies. If you like independent movies, look it up.




The day after that will be a trip to New Haven for the CT new wave film mixer at the Artspace. There will be drinks as well as various demonstrations in making film. I will be getting my "patootie" kicked. It should be a fun time.




Today the boys and I played in the park in Meriden. A man with a child walked up and told us that our music soothed the child. It was inspiring to calm down another human being with my music.


No comments:

Post a Comment