Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SHOTS!

Yeah so the other night myself and Dennis St. Pierre walked to a bar in Meriden called Shots. It used to be called the alibi. The place was pretty chill and I was comfortable. There was a talkative man who was very colorful with his speech. He mentioned that his wife loved when he drank Guinness with a raw egg cracked inside of it. That would always make him perform better in nocturnal activities. He used a few different words though. That got me intrigued so I will be performing this experiment (probably not with any nocturnal activities though) and I will post the photos of the experiment.

Also I have decided to have a haiku writing contest for my blog. I would like you to write some and when I have the contest to send it to me. The winner gets some of my poetry. Basically everyone wins. Also, I will post the winner on here.

Read a book people.

Boycott Kindle to.

No comments:

Post a Comment