Wednesday, May 5, 2010

People! Slow down.

I've tried to be patient with the people in this state and thier horrid driving. Please stop cutting me off so you can speed to a red light thirty feet away. What ever happened to compasion for your fellow man? Where is the love? When did everyone stop helping everyone else?

I walk around this town and I don't see any one helping anyone else. It does always make me smile when I do.

Read a book.

Haiku contest coming up.

Come see me at the First ever Berlin Connecticut Hootenannay on May twenty first. It will be at the Spartens club on the Chamberlain Highway. I will be playing some of my solo stuff and also reading some poetry. You should come and bring some of your poetry.

Help some one you don't know. You might get something better back.

No comments:

Post a Comment