Monday, May 24, 2010

Wow

I just read the review of Subverso's ten inch by CT Indie and I totally agree with Rich P. Here is a video I shot at Jose's house of Subverso playing. We had a great time with Stegosaur and also Netherfriends. Salty Grapes and the Modern dance were there as well. The show at the Taco Hut was decent and I want to start touring.

There was the band Netherfriends. They were a duo from Illinois. There was also a band called Stegosaur from Texas. I helped one band figure out that van's need oil. Also we had a great time at Dempseys is New Haven. The bar bought us kamikaze shots.

The hootenanny on Friday was sweet. Old Hanna did a great show as well as Spitzer Space Telescope. The venue was alright and we almost filled the place up, but next summer I want to do a hootenanny fest in CT.

The boys and I are playing a lot and once we have some stuff together I'll get it up here so you all can hear us.

I also bought a flip camera and filmed all the bands that were at the Taco Hut. When I figure that out this blog will finally have some interviews of musicians and artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment