Saturday, June 26, 2010

Howdy

I've been watching cowboy movies all day. I just finished watching The Far Land with James Stewart. He is a rough guy who is always on the run from his problems. It was decent.

I'm going to my Dad's artshow tonight in Canton. It is at a place called Gallery on the Green. I will upload a piece of his tomorrow or Monday. I also have to start on my videos of the shows I've been to. I think I might make a youtube profile and put all of them on there and link to them from here.

Tomorrow I am going to be at the Shadow Room in Middletown from eleven to four watching auditions for American Jubilee the movie I am going to help shoot in July.

Now I'm going to buy a car with Dennis. I think it's a nissan.

Read a book er two er three.

Get that bank and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment