Thursday, August 4, 2011

Monkey Wrestling



I lived with this dog in Africa for a month. His name was Juju and here he is wrestling a monkey.

I finished Eating Animals. You should get a copy because the author Mr. Foer not only makes a great case for being a vegetarian, but he also shows how disgusting factory farming is in the United States and how deplorable the system is. The whole disgusting machine of our food industry is irresponsible and unsustainable.

Now I am reading The Sky and the Forest by C.S. Forester about a man named "Loa" who is a God to his people and brother to the sun. You should check it out. I bought my copy at a small book shop in Old Saybrook, CT.

He is joining me this weekend and we are taking a sojourn up to Maine to explore the state. I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment