Tuesday, August 2, 2011

what's happening

Satan Sandwich? Satan fries? Nancy Pelosi is getting me hungry.

I'm reading Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer. You should give it a look through if you are thinking about becoming a vegetarian and also if you want to know where the meat you eat comes from.

I just applied at Panera Bread and they had an interesting questionnaire at the end. One of those strongly agree/strongly disagree. I didn't really enjoy doing it. What does asking me if I am adventurous have to do with making people bread and soup?

Oh yeah and Maxtall! I was at the gym and they had a wonderful commercial on about gel inserts that you can place inside of your shoes to make you a few inches taller. Of course then you get the sexy girl at the park, close the business deal, and be able to look eye to eye with your boss. I am thinking about getting some for my friend Jason to make him six nine.

5 comments:

  1. Was that a joke?

    cuz I was enraptured with the struggles of emotional and personal identity coming to conflict with a homogenized corporate world.

    And the bread bowls kick ass, but they go straight to my thighs.

    Like your momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. My joke was funnier.

    Cuz? what are you like 12?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know like, are you like, 12 like?

    ReplyDelete