Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Philly description



After about three hours we made it to Philly during the day. It was nice to make it to the city with some daylight. If you ever go on long trips my advice is to leave in the morning so that when you get to your destination you have some daylight to find your way around. When we got there we had about eight hours till the show so we decided to park the van on 23rd street near Drexel university and the train station.


We wanted to find some place to get some interenet connection, I don't really remember why. It was so cold in that city while we walked around. It was beyond annonying. It actually hurt to tramp around. The boys and I then went to an underground CD shop that was pretty good. There was a decent amount of vinyl there. Especially ones with spandex clothed people. mmmm.

After that we just walked slowly down extremely cold streets until someone with an Afro (Jose) said we should find the love statue. If you don't know what I am talking about, look up at the top of this post. It is small and pathetic. I didn't enjoy it.

However I did enjoy meeting Rocky's statue. It isn't at the top of the stairs anymore, now it is on the bottom right.

I touched his abs.

More to come on the description of the show in Philly.

READ A BOOK !

and learn your goddamn language

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to continue your blog updates about the tour.

    ReplyDelete