Monday, January 4, 2010

This Thursday



When the Thursday of this week comes I will be on my way to Brooklyn, New York with the band Subverso (thesubverso.com) They are playing at a club called Zebulon at 258 Wythe Ave. We are all taking my Adventure Van. It will be her maiden voyage and it will be fitting that the first destination will be New York City. That place always seemed to me to be the most important place in the world. Whenever I am there I wonder how I am not there all the time.

However, it smells better where I live.

So I will keep you all posted on how the trip goes. Anyone have any ideas? Email me some and if I find them funny I will respond.

Jamesneurath@gmail.com

Current money saved for this summers trip: 100 dollars


Oh hey, read the book Shogun by James Clavell. You will be astonished and thankful you most likely will never have to commit Seppuku. There is always a chance though.

J. R. N.

No comments:

Post a Comment