Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's cold outside


I am sick of being in the orchard store and having people come in and tell me it is cold. There is no heat in the damn store, I know that it isn't walmart and that we don't have an industrial heater so you can wear a sleeveless nascar shirt in December in New England.

So the adventure van made the trek to New Haven with Subverso in tow. There were six people, a drumset, all their amps, guitars, and the van ran like a beast. I am very proud of it. We were discussing how I have to give it a better name than adventure van.

The next trip I am taking with it is Subverso's east coast tour from January 7 to the 20th. If you are able to make it to one of their shows it will make us all happy. I am a roadie for them, and driver. Check them out at www.thesubverso.com. They have some nice Aaron Carter videos up.

I am still working on Sick Puppies, a friend at work bought be a book about Animal Cruelty and I want to start reading it.

Also I am looking to start interviews for this thing, any Musician, artist, film maker or scholar who wants some promotion email me and we will set something up.

Money official saved for trip: $76.73

Four months until trip to California.

No comments:

Post a Comment