Friday, December 4, 2009

Come together


Things are starting to come together. Dennis is going to get some more money from the government! I don't know I guess they just give that stuff out when you lose your job. It makes me want to lose mine.

I should get the money from the Buick totallation soon. That will be nice because I have been looking at some sweet ass vans. I am very excited.

Also excited about this movie called Fantastic Mr. Fox. I say it the other night and it was stupendous. Directed by Wes Anderson and starring George Clooney's voice it makes you grin with chagrin and often makes you feel delightfully awkward at many times during. I think there are a great many stares and when there is a stare in a movie it makes you think, and with all the things like Susan Boyle and bullshit like that in our country, things that make you think are a rare commodity.

The best part about the movie was Bill Murray was a badger lawyer who lit people on fire with flaming pinecones.

Been thinking about doing some interviews with anyone who thinks they should be interviewed about something. Get a hold of me - Jamesneurath@gmail.com


Read some books

money saved for trip so far - $60.59

No comments:

Post a Comment