Sunday, December 20, 2009

Progress



This is what my new van kind of looks like.

So because of my buick being totaled I have been able to purchase a 1996 Dodge Van. It is the adventure van and it has been helped along with all the money I got from my accident. I was thinking about sending the polish guy that hit me Christmas card, but I don't want to piss him off. The van is from Rhode Island and it is amazing. When there is less than eight inches of snow on the ground I intend to start cleaning it and getting it ready for the trip down to Florida. Yes the maiden voyage of the adventure van will be the east coast tour of Subverso.

If you haven't heard of them, go to their website. They are dandy.

I want to do some interviews with some bands so if you are an up and coming band, email me at Jamesneurath@gmail.com and I will come to you with a camera and if I like the interview I will post it on my blog. I intend to do that all during the Subverso tour with all the bands that I meet along the way.

So far there is officially seventy dollars saved for this trip in my savings account. However Dennis and Eric are saving as well. We also have five months until we adventure. I am very excited. Please email me with any ideas of where we should go.


There is so much snow around here it makes me chuckle often.

No comments:

Post a Comment