Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today

It finally is snowing in good old New England. A wet rainy slush that made the orchard business slow and boring. It felt like I was in prison, awaiting my release day. Hmm, I don't know if I should say something like this, I've never been to prison. I bet that working in an apple orchard is probably a cake walk compared to prison.

So after work I went to Dennis' tonight and when I walked in there were two shirtless dudes. Now I am an extremely liberal person, but I just felt very uneasy and didn't want to be there anymore. Maybe I feel like that because I wouldn't do something like that. If I just met someone new I don't think I would bare all.

Every day here I want to hit the road more and more. My aunt is very sick and it is getting difficult for my family. It seems like there is a curse on my family with he month of December. So many of my family have gotten sick and passed in December. I love Christmas, but my father is convinced that someday we will be setting up the tree and he will just drop. He dreads December.

The check for the Buick accident will be coming sometime next week, then I can get the van.




Watch a muppet movie.
It will make you laugh.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment