Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Coke rewards

I started collecting tops off coke bottles today. They have something called Coke rewards and if you save up enough you can get some junk, or you can help some charities. That is what I am going to do. There are some pretty interesting ones like getting clean water to people in Africa. I don't know if it is a scam, but it's something to do.

I'm almost done with The Mysterious Island by Jules Verne. It's pretty long, but entertaining. It's based on the true story of Alexander Selkirk, a man stranded alone for five years off the coast of Chile. It is the same story that my favorite novel Robinson Crusoe.

You should read both of these books.

I'm looking for a job in Portland, maybe a room to live in for awhile.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment