Monday, September 13, 2010

I worked on a roof

I saw this in Portland. I don't know if I agree. We'll see someday perhaps.

So I've been working on a roof. Ripping shingles off and then cleaning them off the ground. I do this for food and a bed to sleep in.

Next week I am heading down to San Francisco. I am going to stay at the Elements hostel on Mission street.

I also am going to try to find some poetry readings to either listen to or read my own stuff.

Oregon is a great place and I hope to come back here again. The trees are thick and old, and the people are warm and full of kindness.

Right now I am going to watch Kingdom of Heaven. It has Orlando Bloom who I can't really get into, but the religious points of view meshing and the well done gore makes the movie great.

I am high on caffeine. Coffee rules men. It torments me and I will let it control me for the remainder of my days living.

No comments:

Post a Comment