Sunday, September 5, 2010

soup to nuts

While walking around in St. Helens today some asshole comes up to Anna and I and tries to hand us some piece of paper that looks like a fake million dollar bill with Paul Mcartney's face on it. I don't like people that try to give me handbills, I don't remember ever going to anything that was advertised on a handbill.

So he starts off by asking if I had a christian background. I knew instantly I wanted to walk away, but Anna was polite and humored the guy. He went into this whole tirade about Jesus and if we were ready to meet him and be judged. It's none of this guys business what I believe. He then asked if either of us had ever committed adultery. I really wanted to get in his face, but I walked away. I hate people that try to use fear mongering to get you to believe in something. Tactics shouldn't be used at all.

If you ever read anything I write you fucker, I hope you get scared and pass out. Then I'll piss on you.

I'm living in St. Helens right now. I don't know whats on the horizon. I'm gonna try to write something.

Read a book and then keep your beliefs in whatever you believe to yourself.

Read a book though.

No comments:

Post a Comment