Saturday, August 28, 2010

Exploring Portland

Made it to Portland Oregon. I saw my friend Anna for about twenty minutes while we took her to the Airport. I haven't been able to write anything because the house I am staying in doesn't have any internet. I am staying with Anna's brother Alex. We went to a place called Rocky Butte yesterday. It was a hike. Now I'm exploring Portland. I think I might stay here for awhile I don't know yet.

Kris Keyes from Dive Bomber wants me to come down to San Diego to see his band Dive Bomber and my buddy Ben Goldsmith wants me to visit him in LA. I don't really know yet. Everything is up in the air.

So I haven't done what I said I was going to with this blog for a few reasons. I was supposed to leave New York and take a train to New Orleans and on my way stop back in D.C. to visit a friend and then take the train to Oregon. But, seeing as plans rarely ever work out something came up and I kinda had a nervous breakdown. I called my friend Russ and he got my head on straight. Sometimes you have to go back to the beginning before you can proceed forward. He even surprised me by driving me all the way to Chicago on a road trip with his fiancee Lee. The trip was nice, but I didn't really like Chicago. It's just not the town for me. Maybe I'll tell you more about it someday if you ask me. I'm happy to be on the road again though.

I've been writing and that's what I am supposed to do. Send me an email if you want. Jamesneurath@gmail.com. I like traveling, but I get pretty lonely sometimes. Thanks for reading and I'll start posting some more when I explore some more.


See you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment