Monday, August 30, 2010

Portland

I'm sitting in my little coffee shop writing to you people. I'm in a pretty good place right now. Alex and I have been walking around very much. We went on a vision quest last night. That means we kept walking until we were so lost that something happened. Not much really happened, but the walk was good. We met a few interesting people. Out here things go a lot slower. It reminds me of the south. Everyone here lives a little more and cares about people a little more. The journey is a little more important. So tonight I'll probably be in St. Helens with my friend Anna Edington. I hope I'll have some more internet access and I'll be able to write so more about my journey. Anna mentioned something about going to Seattle some time this week. I think I'll try to talk her into it.


Read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment