Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yeah, I know

So I didn't give you a play by play of the movie. You shoulda been there anyway. The movie consisted of fifteen hour days, no food, laughter, and interesting people met. I'll write about it some more someday. The plays that I crewed for in Cheshire sucked. I met some really important people to me, but I don't want to do children's plays ever again.

I'm watching Predator 2 right now and I am happy to say that. I'm meeting John Dudek later for Coffee and that makes me ecstatic.

This weekend I am filming both days. Maybe you should come down and watch. Perhaps you could be an extra.

I leave on August sixteenth for the west coast. I go to adventure.


P.S. last night Joe Delcegno bought me a shake weight. Yeah he's a baller.

No comments:

Post a Comment