Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New York City.

So I'm in the big apple at a Starbucks. I don't think I am a sell out. I just need Internet and coffee. I took a bus from Jimmy's smoke shop in New Britain early today. It was a good ride. When I cross the country I am going to take trains this time because I don't want to sit on a bus for four days like when I adventured to San Fran last year.

So everyone who thinks I am moving away forever...I don't know. I just got on a bus to the city and I am going to end up in Portland Oregon and see Anna in a few weeks. I don't know if I am going to live on the west coast for long. I just want to see what happens. I did love New Haven when I was living there and I would love to live there again. One of my goals when I get back is to start some kind of band with my afro friend perhaps. Who knows what will happen tomorrow? Steinbeck said that all the plans you make don't matter. What will happen will happen whether you like it or not. I'm not saying I am not going to try to be smart about this. I don't trust everyone I meet anymore. About a month ago I was robbed in Meriden. Some might say it is my own fault, but whatever, things happen.

So I am sitting, writing and later tonight I am going to spend the night in Long Island with my friend Sophia from College. She is puerto rican so hopefully I get a good meal.

Ok. More later.

James From the Road

No comments:

Post a Comment