Thursday, October 8, 2009

mucho musica

We have been practicing a lot of music lately. We sit in candle light in Dennis' living room because he is too broke to afford electricity. I love spending time in that ramshackle hell hole. The cops are always chasing someone and the drunks upstairs are always laughing their heads off. I would love to live there with Dennis, but I wouldn't have a room. The apartment is basically two living rooms and a kitchen. I can't wait to say goodbye to it and hit the road. I have had some sort of flu lately and writing has been the last thing on my mind. First thing? Apples. That's all I do all day. I just bring apples down from a cooler into a store. I can't wait to leave the Orchard again.

Amount Saved for trip: $21.41
Donations appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment