Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Starting to hate sickness

With all the cases of Swine Flu going around it is actually a little scary being sick. I don't want to go to the doctor and find out I have something like that. I just hope I feel better soon.

This weekend work was crazy. It's starting to get very cold and tons of people wanted apples from the orchard. I sat in the pick your own booth and was amazed on how busy it became.

After work on Sunday some friends and I went camping on Ragged mountain. It's a range near my house that I've been hiking up since my childhood. It was very cold and I got even sicker because of it. I did however, love sleeping next to a cliff overlooking three towns and watching the sun rise over a large lake. The mist on the top of the lake looked like people dancing the way that it moved around.

So, the bands still playing. I get encouraged, then discouraged. I don't know if I can pull singing off. I still need to try. The boys want to buy a bus. I want the traveling van to be a daily driver though so there will be no large tour bus. I just want to find a bus I can paint a large mural on. Something that will turn heads when we cruise through a small town.

So the idea for all this hopefully with end with a book being written. If anyone donates to this trip they will receive a free book and if they donate enough some kind of money back to what they contributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment