Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CT Transit

Today I stood in the cold to try and catch a public bus at the end of my street. I stood on the Chamberlain Highway for thirty minutes. No bus. I was disappointed. However, I will try again when it gets a little warmer. I also am going to try hitchhiking. I don't believe that it is as dangerous as everyone says it is. My father tells me all the time about how much he did it when he was my age.

Not much going on besides practicing music and living off the government. So I want to start a new segment. It is called Wednesday question time. I will ask a question and if anyone can email me the answer they win a prize. The prize is a surprise, but you will enjoy it I promise.

This weeks question: Who wrote the original novel Frankenstien?

Please email me some answers soon.

1 comment: