Monday, March 15, 2010

Metlife blows

If you didn't know a few months ago I was rear ended by some jerk in a truck and was pushed out onto the Berlin Turnpike. If you don't know what that is...well you probably do if you are my readers. One of my goals is to get some readers who don't know what the pike is.

So my beautiful buick was killed and with one check I got from metlife I purchased a well used tour van from a crook in Rhode Island. I'm keeping it together for the California trip I am planning this summer, but it gets expensive. I received a little letter from Metlife saying that they changed my case worker a third time. I guess some lay offs are abound at Metlife. I just want my check for my bodily injuries and my pain including suffering. With that I'll pay to get to the sunny shores west.


So today was a slightly lazy day of gym and then buying a new phone from Big John. If you don't know him, well he is pretty big, it even says so on his name tag.

I'm gonna go write now. I hope you are doing something like

READING A BOOK

1 comment:

  1. yea i don't know what the berlin turnpike is.

    so i googled it.

    looks like the garden state parkway except shorter. but i can imagine how being pushed out into that would be bad.

    ReplyDelete