Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Guitar center and mas films

Tomorrow I will be working with the film again at the old remington building in Middletown, CT.

Today I woke up at noon, mmmmmm. Then the gym was great. Some muscle head got very upset when he couldn't dead lift a lot so he screamed an obscenity and scared everyone in the place.He apologized very loudly and was quite embarrassed. Now I am sitting with Joey D in his basement updating this blog.

After the film job tomorrow I will be going to guitar center to hopefully buy a new acoustic - electric guitar. If you have any advice on that feel free to send it my way. Also if anyone wants to go I will be going around five. I have room in the van.

Today I jammed with Dennis and Eric. We have some good things in the works. I am very excited about this summer. You should be to.

I am thinking about organizing a hootenanny as well for sometime this summer. It will be presented by The Family Chomp and I want to get as many acoustic bands as possible. I want it to be at the Spartans club on the Chamberlain Highway. If you are interesting in helping me organize it or playing an acoustic act at it send me an email at JamesNeurath@gmail.com.

Read a book.

1 comment: